‘FIND A JOB YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN’
At Thornley Kelham, we are a team. We believe in talent, hard work, and chemistry. We look for people who share our work ethic: ‘do it once and do it right’.
We are only interested if you are committed to excellence. Our desire to safeguard traditional skills and blend them with contemporary restoration techniques and materials – and to harness new technology where appropriate – is hugely important to us.
FABRICATOR/PANEL BEATER – CLASSIC CARS
We are looking to expand our workshop team and are currently looking for highly skilled and experienced panel beaters or sheet metal workers.
Key skills needed include:
- MIG, TIG and gas welding
- Fabrication of parts and panels, preferably up to complete body shells
- Structural fabrication and welding to both separate chassis and monocoque vehicles
- Experience in both aluminium and steel work to a high standard
- Drawing up and working from templates/patterns
- Familiarity with a wheeling machine
- Fixture jig experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of English wheel preferred but not essential
- Problem solving and working to target hours and deadlines
- Previous experience on classic cars
You as a person must:
- Be able to work in a small team, but also be adaptable and confident to work alone
- Have a positive attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be punctual and organised
We offer a great working environment, good pay and benefits, and wonderful cars to work on. Full-time position with flexible hours but may consider part time. Salary/hourly rate dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com