Posted on 18 March 2015
'The Automobile' Magazine recently featured a two-part treatise on the rare and famous Amilcar C0 and C6 six-cylinder racers of the 1920s.
Part One featured in the January 2015 issue and focused on the model's evolution and competition history, including the development of its six-cylinder, supercharged engine designed by Edmond Moyet and his team, as well as its racing history since first tested at the Montlhery circuit in 1925.
Part Two featured in the February 2015 issue and covered the stories of two remarkable survivors, chassis 11014 and 11052, both of which have been meticulously restored at Thornley Kelham and photographed on location in the beautiful Cotswolds.
Copyright: 'The Automobile' Magazine
Photos by Ashley Border/Lightflow