Thornley Kelham Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What happens with my personal data?
Thornley Kelham Ltd will use your personal data information specifically forwarded to us, to ensure that we can provide our customers with the best possible service. This includes:
- Sending you invoices and Descriptions of Works related to works carried out on your vehicle/s
- Keeping you up to date with restorations, events and other news by e-newsletter
- Other ad-hoc communications which may be relevant or of specific interest to you
- We will retain your data whilst you are a customer to continue giving you the level of customer service you expect from us, as well as keeping you informed of news which will be of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information if requested by the police or any regulatory or Government authority in connection with any investigations concerning your activities while visiting our website.
We do not sell, share, trade, license or rent any personal information to any third parties.
Information That We Hold
- Contact information including names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of you and / or contacts affiliated with yourself or your company
- Any works history that you might have
- Any activity or interactions that you may have on our website.
- Other communications you may have had with members of our team
- Please note that we do not store any customer credit/debit card information.
- As a business we do reserve the right to retain business account information and direct debit instructions for the sole purpose of debiting and crediting business accounts.
As a customer of Thornley Kelham, you are entitled to the following:
- To be kept informed on how we use and store your personal data.
- To update your personal data by either emailing us or calling us directly.
- To ask us to erase any personal information that we may hold on you. We will honour this at your request, although there may be times when we are legally obligated to hold onto it.
- To obtain a free copy of whatever information we may hold on you. This request will be handled within 4 weeks of us receiving it, and it will be in a digital copy.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at our main office on 01285 869791, or email your request to email@example.com.
How Do I Change My Marketing Preferences?
If you no longer wish to receive e-Newsletters or marketing updates from Thornley Kelham, you are entitled to withdraw consent at any time. You can click ‘unsubscribe’ on the bottom of our email marketing and follow the steps, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information to have your request handled.
All automated marketing emails are managed by a third party mail service called Mailchimp.
We are very dedicated to ensuring that your personal information is kept safe and secure. Should we discover a data breach we will contact the relevant people within 24 hours. We will instruct a 3rd party to investigate the breach and we will advise the relevant authorities.
If you have any questions about the way in which Thornley Kelham collects, handles and stores data about you or any online activity via this website, please contact us.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +44 (0)1285 869791
Drake House, Lakeside Business Park, Broadway Lane, South Cerney GL7 6ED, UK